DEAD INSIDE was a project I worked on last year for my A-level Art coursework.
The idea behind the project was to hide my subjects face as it creates a creepy atmosphere with a lot of mystery to my images.
I worked with many objects to cover my subjects face. I initially used a gas mask from WWII and I am very fond of the images that I produced. However I then went on to use a ram skull and I imediatley fell in love with the images that I had produced. I loved the gloomy look of these images and this is how I came up with the project DEAD INSIDE. I then created the ‘Box Heads‘ which I used with the ram skull by merging them together to create my final piece, a short film. (box head film)